Friday, April 11, 2014

PAMPERS 'ZZZ RADIO'


'This is good and by all means, well-written,' I told my then-junior copywriter when he sent me his traditional radio scripts one day, 'But what I need more, is any of the following: A breakthrough idea for radio that will redefine the medium, or an idea for an integrated campaign using radio as the centerpiece medium; or an idea that uses radio to create change.'

Five days later, he came back to me with this. I knew the moment I saw it, that it was a winner. And in the most recent Asian Adfest where this idea made its debut, the judges apparently thought so too, and gave it two Silver and two Gold Lotuses.

2 Golds, 2 Silvers, 1 Shortlist - 2014 ASIAN ADFEST
1 Silver Pencil, 1 Shortlist - 2014 ONE SHOW
2 Golds, 3 Silvers - 2014 CREATIVE GUILD KIDLAT AWARDS
1 Bronze, 3 Shortlists - 2014 CANNES LIONS
1 Gold, 2014 SPIKES ASIA
1 Silver, 2014 CLIO
1 Silver, 2014 LONDON INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING AWARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment